Canceling your ZooBurst Account
If you are currently a ZooBurst member and wish to cancel your membership please follow the steps outlined below.
To Cancel a Premium ZooBurst Membership
- Log into ZooBurst
- Click on the 'Manage Subscription' link on the right side of the screen
- Locate the "Cancel Your Subscription" portion of the page and click on the link that says "Click here to cancel your existing subscription."
- You will be redirected you to a secure Amazon.com payment page. Log in using the information you provided when you first signed up for ZooBurst.
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" link next to your ZooBurst subscription. This will cancel the re-billing on your account, and you will no longer be charged by us for access to the site.
- Note that you will retain premium access to ZooBurst until the end of your current billing term. At the end of your current billing term your account will automatically revert to a "Basic" account. All premium content that you and your students have developed under your account will remain active but will enter into a "read-only" mode.
To Cancel Your Entire ZooBurst Account
Please contact us at zookeeper [at] zooburst [dot] com using the e-mail address that you used to register your ZooBurst account. Make a note in the e-mail that you wish to deactivate your ZooBurst account and we will process your request as soon as possible.
Were we able to answer your question? If not, feel free to contact us
and we'd be more than happy to assist you!