Canceling your ZooBurst Account
If you are currently a ZooBurst member and wish to cancel your membership please follow the steps outlined below.
To Cancel a Premium ZooBurst Membership
- Log into ZooBurst
- Click on the 'Manage Subscription' link on the right side of the screen
- Locate the "Cancel Your Subscription" portion of the page and click on the link that says "Click here to cancel your existing subscription."
- You will be redirected you to a secure Amazon.com payment page. Log in using the information you provided when you first signed up for ZooBurst.
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" link next to your ZooBurst subscription. This will cancel the re-billing on your account, and you will no longer be charged by us for access to the site.
- Note that you will retain premium access to ZooBurst until the end of your current billing term. At the end of your current billing term your account will automatically revert to a "Basic" account. All premium content that you and your students have developed under your account will remain active but will enter into a "read-only" mode.
To Deactivate Your ZooBurst Account
Note that this process will completely deactivate your account and log you out of ZooBurst - you will no longer be able to log in, view or access your books or books created by your students.
- Log into your ZooBurst account using your original e-mail address
- Click on the 'Profile' button at the top of the page
- Click on the 'Edit Profile' button
- Scroll down and find the section labeled 'Deactivate Your Account'
- Type the word 'DEACTIVATE' (without the quotes) into the box provided to confirm that you wish to deactivate your account.
- Type your current ZooBurst password into the box provided to confirm that you wish to deactivate your account.
- Click the 'Deactivate Account' button - this process will immediately deactivate your account and log you out of the system.
Were we able to answer your question? If not, feel free to contact us
and we'd be more than happy to assist you!